24 November 2011

Everyone is Busy

I have been busy, City has been busy.   One thing for certain I have the time to post a bit more on both.  The week started off great, One of my tweets got read on Blue Tuesday, and my name was even pronounced correctly!  We took a hard loss the other night against Napoli.  They are a tough club and I think we will do better in the Champions League in the future.  It disgusted me some of the stuff I read on Twitter after the loss.  There were fans moaning and cursing up a storm.  The true BLUE fans though will ride this storm out.  

The club has come up big in a short time.  There is the challenge of winning the league, domestic cups and Champions League all rolled into one.  It is a delicate tightrope dance to get it all.  I think winning the league is important because it will show what we are capable of.  We won the FA cup last season and no one thought we could be Man United to even get into the final.   The Club will prevail!

On the Twitter note, I will say I have read some great stuff all week from Blues fans around the world.  There is a virtual community of true supporters out there, all flesh and blood breathing beings with great hopes and dreams.   If there was no oxygen  we all would bleed Blue.  I have been watching Sports Tonight Live.  Great show on the internet.  They are making improvements, but I love the football banter.  I got asked on the show which made me a bit happy, although writers are best left behind the camera.   Last nights show kept freezing up on me, it may have been Chris Cohen's yellow shirt and shoes, but It froze on this pretty funny part so I got a nice screen grab and added a little flavour to it.


Well that is all for today, I am cooking a turkey for the holiday here and looking forward to Liverpool this week.  As always  Bleed Blue Through and Through!  


If you are on Twitter, here are this weeks  top notch people to follow, who actually follow back, as always I encourage to peruse my followers list as there are all gems:





No comments:

Post a Comment