23 September 2011

Owen Hargreaves and My week

Owen Hargreaves made his City debut this week and smashed in a goal to open his account.  I know many people thought what an awful signing, but he came cheap and with something to prove to not only himself but to the rest of football.

Mario Balotelli also scored against Birmingham in the Carling Cup match, but whats's up with him never smiling.  He is an angry young man with allot of talent.  I wish I had an ounce of his skill in me, then maybe I would not stub my toe every morning when I get up to head to the porcelain throne.  In other news of that match, Carlos Tevez seems to need a "Mercy" Goal, so I'm wondering what keeper in the league will give it to him.  He is so off from last season that I wonder if he can get back on track with Kun Aguero lighting it up this season.

I was a bit disappointed this week with not only TV schedules for Premier League matches, but that I had to listen to a streaming radio broadcast of the match.  Just like old times I guess.  I have fun as usual though during the week with the banter on Twitter, and all the hugely supportive Man City followers I have.  One day next week I will have to get my #ff better organized.

With October  approaching I still have yet to order a new shirt for this season, but I am still not crazy about it, and i'm thinking it's retro this year.     I have to also pick up a few scarves for the Champion's League matches.  Its been a rough time trying to keep this blog going, losing all of my old stuff and I am also putting together a book.  I am also finishing up a poem that I will submit to a few different print outlets.  That and my 4 year old son in school has kept me pretty busy so until next time C'Mon City!

No comments:

Post a Comment