10 October 2011

International Break

This being the international break I have taken upon myself to get myself a bit organized on staying fit.  Getting older, and I'm not as limber as I used to be.  I have to say I am doing this for myself and my son so that I can keep up with him.  He is 4 almost 5 years old and I had to chase him down the other say and it was rough.\

The banter on Carlos Tevez has died down on Twitter.  This week it was the deaths of Steve Jobs and Al Davis, but sadly a little boy in England, Harry Moseley passed away at 11 years old from brain cancer.  An 11 year old touched many hearts with his raising money for those who were in need and dealing with his death sentence better then adults.  RIP Harry  for more info on Harry visit http://www.helpharryhelpothers.com/

The Blues next match is at home against Villa.  I expect a win, but Villa are a quad who could take a point away from anyone.  Gabriel Agbonlahor has scored 4 goals in 7 appearences for Villa, so he needs to be shut down for sure.  I expect Dzeko to break out of his mini slump as well for us, but who knows.  I am just excited that I will get to see it live, and that is what makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment